Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Posted on November 28, 2011 | 2 CommentsThe Walking Dead wrapped up the first half of its season Sunday - are they finally going to find Sophia? Please?
Posted on November 21, 2011 | 2 CommentsSeems that everyone knows a little something they're not sharing. We know what's in the barn. We know about Lori. What else gets revealed this week?
Posted on November 14, 2011 | 9 CommentsEpisode 5 of The Walking Dead saw a lot of dumb moves, but one really stands out. Find out which one in our Walking Dead recap...
Posted on November 7, 2011 | 5 CommentsThe Walking Dead episode 2.4 - can you make Glenn the focus of an episode and make it work? Find out in our Walking Dead Recap...
Posted on October 31, 2011 | 3 Comments[SPOILERS] The third episode from AMC's The Walking Dead: Season 2 has several characters making tough decisions. Check out the recap!
Posted on October 7, 2010 | 5 CommentsReligion is a tough issue to address in any situation. If you listen to the commentary on “The Simpsons Movie,” the writers had a tough time trying to decide how they would present the idea of the dome disaster being predicted in church. South Park...
Posted on September 30, 2010 | 6 CommentsI am not a fan of Britney Spears. She (and other pop groups) ruined the music scene for me during my senior year of high school. I am, however, a big fan of Glee, so this episode had me torn. Could I sit through forty-five...