Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Posted on November 28, 2011 | 2 CommentsThe Walking Dead wrapped up the first half of its season Sunday - are they finally going to find Sophia? Please?
Posted on November 26, 2011 | No CommentsTweet When the Doctor announces that they have landed, they discover his calculations and navigation have brought them to a petrified forest presumably on a planet far away from Earth. The Tardis needs time to recalibrate, which leaves the travellers at a lose end. The […]
Posted on November 21, 2011 | 2 CommentsSeems that everyone knows a little something they're not sharing. We know what's in the barn. We know about Lori. What else gets revealed this week?
Posted on November 19, 2011 | No CommentsTweet Sadly, just as the Doctor and the companions reach the Tardis, they are captured and brought back to the cave by Kai. Kal repeats his story that Zaw killed the old woman. The Doctor points out that Za’s knife is clean but Kal’s knife […]
Posted on November 17, 2011 | 1 CommentTweet On September 5th, a man dressed in a costume walked into a 7-11 and tried to rob the store. He failed to pull off his scheme: his gun was tucked away a little too well, and he ended up leaving twenty-seven cents of his […]
Posted on November 14, 2011 | 9 CommentsEpisode 5 of The Walking Dead saw a lot of dumb moves, but one really stands out. Find out which one in our Walking Dead recap...
Posted on November 12, 2011 | No CommentsTweet Huddled in the back of the cave, they focus on the skulls which have been spilt wide open. While the tribe sleeps huddled up like kittens, the old crone wakes and steals a sharpened stone. She makes her way into the blocked up cave […]
Posted on November 11, 2011 | 1 CommentTweet Congratulations, cadets. You’ve survived your first lesson in geek crafting. Last week we learned what we need to get started (a good stitchable fabric like a cotton tea towel, embroidery floss—good old DMC is the best for beginners, and an iron-on pattern like those […]
Posted on November 7, 2011 | 5 CommentsThe Walking Dead episode 2.4 - can you make Glenn the focus of an episode and make it work? Find out in our Walking Dead Recap...
Posted on November 5, 2011 | No CommentsTweet Where better to take new passengers in a wild trip throughout time, than the dawn of history? With a brass band backing announcing impending doom, the Doctor and his party are unconvincingly captured by a dirty and rag – tag tribe who are trying […]