Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Top Chef Archive
Posted on September 2, 2010 | 2 CommentsWe're back babydolls, with possibly the best episode of Top Chef this season, and a favorite is sent packing
Posted on August 20, 2010 | 3 CommentsWe're down to six - where does your favorite Top Chef D.C. contestant rank?
Posted on August 19, 2010 | 7 CommentsTiffany references La Femme Nikita, Amanda remembers Helen Keller, and what the hell is jicama? I'm still not sure.
Posted on August 13, 2010 | 3 CommentsEpisode nine saw Restaurant Wars rear its head, shaking up the ratings as expected. Where does your favorite rank?
Posted on August 12, 2010 | 3 CommentsAmanda pouts, Kenny "unleashes the beast", and gratuitous Toyota advertising. Yep, it's Top Chef!
Posted on August 6, 2010 | 2 CommentsTweet Episode eight saw a return to normalcy, with previous cellar dweller Stephen making his exit and no one in the top group in any danger. Does Tiffany’s clean sweep this week make her a true contender? 8. Alex Reznik STATS: 1 Elimination Win, 0 […]
Posted on August 5, 2010 | 9 CommentsTweet Did he or didn’t he? That’s the question everyone seems to want to know. I don’t care at this point. The whole angle has been beaten to death, and to read some of the comments over at the Bravo website you’d think Alex slit […]
Posted on July 30, 2010 | 2 CommentsTweet Episode seven saw a major shakeup in the rankings, as Kelly found herself facing elimination for the first time, and Alex – two spots from the bottom of our rankings – won the elimination challenge. Is Alex really a contender, or is an ALLEGEDLY […]
Posted on July 29, 2010 | 6 CommentsFour pound lobsters, food on a stick, and enough pea purée talk for an entire lifetime on this week's episode of Top Chef D.C.!
Posted on July 28, 2010 | 3 CommentsIt's been the Angelo and Kenny show all season. Can Kelly crash the party this week?