Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Top Chef Archive
Posted on September 2, 2010 | 2 CommentsWe're back babydolls, with possibly the best episode of Top Chef this season, and a favorite is sent packing
Posted on August 20, 2010 | 3 CommentsWe're down to six - where does your favorite Top Chef D.C. contestant rank?
Posted on August 19, 2010 | 7 CommentsTiffany references La Femme Nikita, Amanda remembers Helen Keller, and what the hell is jicama? I'm still not sure.
Posted on August 13, 2010 | 3 CommentsEpisode nine saw Restaurant Wars rear its head, shaking up the ratings as expected. Where does your favorite rank?
Posted on August 12, 2010 | 3 CommentsAmanda pouts, Kenny "unleashes the beast", and gratuitous Toyota advertising. Yep, it's Top Chef!
Posted on August 6, 2010 | 2 CommentsEpisode eight saw a return to normalcy, with previous cellar dweller Stephen making his exit and no one in the top group in any danger. Does Tiffany’s clean sweep this week make her a true contender? 8. Alex Reznik STATS: 1 Elimination Win, 0 Quickfire...
Posted on August 5, 2010 | 9 CommentsDid he or didn’t he? That’s the question everyone seems to want to know. I don’t care at this point. The whole angle has been beaten to death, and to read some of the comments over at the Bravo website you’d think Alex slit someone’s...
Posted on July 30, 2010 | 2 CommentsEpisode seven saw a major shakeup in the rankings, as Kelly found herself facing elimination for the first time, and Alex – two spots from the bottom of our rankings – won the elimination challenge. Is Alex really a contender, or is an ALLEGEDLY ill-gotten...
Posted on July 29, 2010 | 6 CommentsFour pound lobsters, food on a stick, and enough pea purée talk for an entire lifetime on this week's episode of Top Chef D.C.!
Posted on July 28, 2010 | 3 CommentsIt's been the Angelo and Kenny show all season. Can Kelly crash the party this week?