Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Hypothetical Studio Archive
Posted on June 18, 2011 | No CommentsAn attempt to project the strategy of DC and Marvel with regard to the long term sustainability of their various film franchises is an interesting exercise. In the case of Marvel, projection is not difficult for we already know what the strategy is at least...
Posted on March 4, 2011 | 1 CommentOn of the many pleasures that I have been gifted since starting to really read comics and graphic novels is some of the quality work that fall in an almost unclassifiable genre. One of those titles is the excellent noir detective series from Warren Ellis...
Posted on August 6, 2010 | 15 CommentsIn 2017, A Whole Galaxy is Redeemed
Posted on July 30, 2010 | 10 CommentsYou saw the title of this post and thought, “That makes a crazy kind of goddamn sense!”
Posted on July 16, 2010 | 5 CommentsIs the slasher sub-genre of horror dead? In my opinion, other than a few independent releases a year, the genre is as dead as it can get. Studio re-boots of popular franchises have been tepid at best and horribly boring more often than not. Rob...
Posted on July 9, 2010 | 6 CommentsI have to imagine that many, many readers of our site occupy an insane amount of time discussing with friends the casting of some iconic book or comic property for when it finally gets adapted for the big screen. My circle of friends and I...
Posted on July 2, 2010 | 5 CommentsWelcome to the PopBunker.net Hypothetical Studio where I get to give voice to a favorite geek pastime: preaching the way things would be in music, movie, comics, and television if I were king of the geeky entertainment world. This will be a feature here every...