Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Posted on February 4, 2011 | No CommentsThis Sunday may be Super Bowl Sunday, but for millions of Gleeks around the world, it could be the day their show goes from zeitgeist to phenomenon
Posted on October 24, 2010 | No CommentsAuthor’s note: big, big apologies for such a delay in this recap. Life gets hectic and sometimes your more enjoyable work has to be placed on the back burner to make a buck. At least we all have the comfort in knowing that the next...
Posted on October 7, 2010 | 5 CommentsReligion is a tough issue to address in any situation. If you listen to the commentary on “The Simpsons Movie,” the writers had a tough time trying to decide how they would present the idea of the dome disaster being predicted in church. South Park...
Posted on September 30, 2010 | 6 CommentsI am not a fan of Britney Spears. She (and other pop groups) ruined the music scene for me during my senior year of high school. I am, however, a big fan of Glee, so this episode had me torn. Could I sit through forty-five...
Posted on September 24, 2010 | 6 CommentsI’ve got to tell you guys, I am stupid excited that Glee came back for a second season. Back in April I wrote this post to share my love of this show with you all. It’s got practically everything you need to keep you entertained:...