Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Posted on May 17, 2011 | No CommentsThe biggest news out of Fox of course was the X-Factor coming on as a Fall tent pole. Simon Cowell's new show will prop up Wednesdays and Thursdays, which is likely good news for the Bones franchise.
Posted on December 2, 2010 | No CommentsThere’s this ironic thing, which is for some reason on TV—and Joel will elaborate—for some reason on TV Sci-Fi is like a naughty word. Where as in features all the biggest movies of all time—
Posted on November 19, 2010 | No Comments[Spoilers] I’m yet to see tonight’s Fringe, which unfortunately means I can’t expand much on our plot teaser. When a serial kidnapper “over there” strikes again, the emotional and familiar case hits home for Colonel Broyles, sending a determined Olivia to uncover additional details about...
Posted on October 1, 2010 | No CommentsIf last week's premier was all about Olivia, this week's episode The Box is all about Bolivia and the significance of a box.
Posted on September 24, 2010 | 2 CommentsA strong season premiere which hopefully will hook some new viewers in as Fringe goes up against an aging Office and a really not worth it Outsourced.