Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Posted on September 5, 2010 | 2 CommentsGiving you the 7 day forecast for a bunch of things that have already happened.
Posted on August 29, 2010 | 3 CommentsWhen the Nominations were announced, I made my predictions. Now that the Emmys are over, we'll see just how good my prognosticating skills are.
Posted on August 29, 2010 | 1 CommentGiving you the 7 day forecast for a bunch of things that have already happened.
Posted on August 28, 2010 | 1 CommentCutting through the crud to the fun. The best of Netflix streaming for this week: Documentary The Botany of Desire: Michael Pollan explores the way plants manipulate human behavior, forcing us to spread their genes worldwide. Who knew apples, tulips, potatoes and pot were such...
Posted on August 22, 2010 | 2 CommentsWhat do Saint Columba, Ray Park, Pluto, and Sgt. Slaughter have in common? They are This Week in Pop Culture History!
Posted on August 17, 2010 | 4 CommentsThis Week in Odd History, a coin forger was stuffed inside a cabinet shaped like a Russian doll. The spikes lining the interior “penetrated his arms, and his legs in several places, and his belly and chest, and his bladder and the root of his...
Posted on August 11, 2010 | 24 CommentsIf you knew it or not, it doesn’t make it less true – PopBunker.net is a year old today! This posts kicks off our two day, one year birthday celebration! It was a year ago today that I bought the domain PopBunker.net* after having the...
Posted on August 9, 2010 | 3 CommentsThis post is a double-kickoff! That’s right, just like there’s American football starting up while the Major League Soccer is in full swing, you get two beloved ways to waste your time for the price of one! It kicks off this new feature, where I’ll...
Posted on August 8, 2010 | 4 CommentsWhat do Fay Wray, the Tower of Pisa, Babe Ruth, and Sir Mix-a-Lot have in common? They are This Week in Pop Culture History!
Posted on August 7, 2010 | 4 CommentsUberDork Cafe is a brick and mortar business starting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin – though future expansion is in the cards. It’s a charming concept – borrowing from the intimate community businesses of a bygone era and adding modern geekery, art and fun. You can check out her business plan and contribute to her fundraising at Kickstart.com.