Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Deadliest Catch Archive
Posted on August 5, 2010 | 1 CommentWeek 16 (Season Finale): Endless (premiered July 27, 2010) “Gotta do what the old man woulda wanted me to do.” ~ Josh Harris Well, this is it: the final recap of Season 6, the season that changed everything. I’m thoroughly convinced that this season spells...
Posted on July 28, 2010 | 3 CommentsWeek 15: Valhalla (premiered July 20, 2010) “We’re both at a loss for why this happened.” “It doesn’t make sense.” ~ Captain Phil Harris’ Doctors I didn’t think it was possible for any episode to be more difficult to watch than last week’s. Boy, was...
Posted on July 20, 2010 | 4 CommentsWeek 14: Redemption Day (premiered July 13, 2010) “I’m sorry. When you were growing up, I should have been a better father.” ~ Captain Phil Harris You know what sucks? False hope. You know what sucks more than that? Knowing that you’re witnessing false hope...
Posted on July 13, 2010 | 4 CommentsWeek 13: Cain and Abel (premiered July 6, 2010) “I’m alive.” ~ Captain Phil Harris Sorry for the delay! I only just stopped crying long enough to type this up, and if I have to see the preview for tomorrow’s episode one more time, I...
Posted on July 2, 2010 | 2 CommentsWeek 12: Empty Throne (premiered June 29, 2010) “I ain’t leaving you yet.” ~ Captain Phil Harris Well hell, I didn’t even make it to the theme song before I was choked up this week. We begin, of course, by checking in on our beloved...
Posted on June 25, 2010 | 2 CommentsWeek 11: Blown Off Course (premiered June 22, 2010) “Go to treatment. It’s the only f***ing thing that’s gonna save your ass.” ~ Captain Phil Harris, to Jake Of course I cried. Did you see the same episode that I saw? *sigh* All right, let’s...
Posted on June 19, 2010 | 3 CommentsWeek 10: The Darkened Seas (premiered June 15, 2010) “I’m proud of you, whatever you guys do.” ~ Captain Phil Harris, to his sons Feeling down? Need a little mood boost? Well, then, don’t watch this episode! In fact, you might just want to turn...
Posted on June 11, 2010 | 3 CommentsWeek 9: Glory Days (premiered June 8, 2010) “I’m not gonna be here for very much longer. I’m not. That’s a fact.” ~ Captain Phil Harris I knew this was coming. The closer we get to The Episode, the more prophetic Deadliest Catch is going...
Posted on June 11, 2010 | 4 CommentsWeek 8: We’re Not in Kansas Anymore (premiered June 1, 2010) “Right now we’re making ice like a son of a bitch.” ~ Captain Phil Harris Note: Sorry this is a week late! I had some…oh, let’s just call them “technical difficulties,” but I’m back...
Posted on May 28, 2010 | 5 CommentsWeek 7: When Hell Freezes Over (premiered May 25, 2010) “I could get kinda jazzed about this.” ~ Captain Phil Harris A close-up of Phil Harris followed by a shot of a cemetery? Subtle, Discovery, real subtle. Obvious intro foreshadowing aside, it’s opilio season 2010...