Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Covert Affairs Archive
Posted on September 21, 2010 | 9 CommentsSeason One ends with Annie and Ben on a mission together, the Leak is revealed, Arthur and Joan are back on track, and the show finally gives Elwood the Shout-Out he's been waiting for.
Posted on September 19, 2010 | 14 CommentsAnnie goes to London so she can get in trouble on purpose, Henry and Arthur keep whipping it out, and Elwood's already looking forward to the Season Finale.
Posted on September 11, 2010 | 7 CommentsAnnie has a starring role in "Tehran on the Niagara," while Auggie has to tell tall tales to Liza Hearn. Also, Elwood's not Danielle's biggest fan.
Posted on September 1, 2010 | 3 CommentsBen Mercer reappears, resulting in Annie becoming a suspect in a quadruple homicide. Mama said there'd be days like this.
Posted on August 25, 2010 | 13 CommentsAuggie's looking for love in all the wrong places, Annie's back to being too naive for the spy game, and Elwood likes songs about trains.
Posted on August 19, 2010 | 13 CommentsAnnie learns more lessons about Romance in the Workplace, Auggie plays War Games with his old buddies, and Elwood is a day late with this recap. He sends his apologies.
Posted on August 11, 2010 | 5 CommentsWe're back on track with a Smarter Annie, awesome guest stars (Gregory Itzin!!), and Elwood still spends some time in a bottle.
Posted on August 5, 2010 | 19 CommentsAnnie's working a simple assignment in Switzerland, which is perfect. She's simple, and the story has plenty of holes in it. Elwood's not happy with this one.
Posted on July 28, 2010 | 12 CommentsAnnie goes on her first foreign op this week. She also teaches us lessons about compartmentalizing our lives, and the Ghost of John Hughes stops by to pester Elwood for a while.
Posted on July 21, 2010 | 9 CommentsAnnie's on Nut-Job duty, Arthur has planted a Hero in Joan's department, Danielle still hasn't named her kids, and there's a Mole. Just another day at the CIA.