Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
Posted on February 24, 2010 | 3 CommentsFirst off, let me get this out of the way. For those of you wondering about the title or have wondered about the significance of my Twitter account name, let me explain “workrate”. “Workrate” is a term used in professional wrestling to measure the amount of effort...
Posted on February 23, 2010 | 7 CommentsMy turn, I guess. Here are Five things that may or may not damage my Geek Cred. Still, I own all of them proudly. We are who we are, right? 1. I like Barry Manilow. I will sing along to all of the songs that...
Posted on February 22, 2010 | 6 CommentsSo I am sure that everyone who has read my entries to this blog are thinking “hey, that there Johnny Slick is so awesome, I want to be exactly like him and therefore like and/or dislike everything he likes and/or dislikes”. Well, here is where...
Posted on February 22, 2010 | 5 CommentsCaveman and Baroness have opened their closet with geek confessions. It’s my turn to do the same. To make it easier to find all the confessions by the Pop Bunker writers, I made a feature link along the menu bar ^^ up there. Or, HERE...
Posted on February 21, 2010 | 7 CommentsWell, now that the Baroness has bared her geeky soul to the masses I figure that it would be the perfect time to lay my own cards on the table. Unusual poker metaphor aside, I am a huge geek and huge geeks like me always...
Posted on February 17, 2010 | 20 CommentsMy friend Sarah Kuhn, over at Alert Nerd, sent out a call for all geeks within the sound of her tweets to come clean with our geeky confessions. If you knew her, you’d know that if you refused her anything, you’d feel like you kicked...