Pop Bunker Merchandise
Got a hot lead? Send it!
What We Write
- Toy-Toy on Retro Crush: Bonkers
- Females Pleasure on [Sequel City] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- John on The Walking Dead Recap: Episode 2.5 – Chupacabra
- Stephanie on [Taste of Asia] Shinobi: Heart Under Blade ( 2005)
- elinore on This Week in Odd History: Kepler’s Mother Arrested for Witchcraft (August 7, 1620)
- HirumiKato on Gordon Ramsay’s Recipe For Kitchen Nightmare Success
- MrRogers on Clearing Away Cobwebs
- Spike on Day 14: Every “Peanuts” Strip Featuring a Zamboni
- GEorge on [Old Movies / Young Eyes] Slaughterhouse-Five (1972)
- Erin on Back to the Beginning: Yes’s Self-Titled Debut vs. Fly From Here
- D. Andrew White on Revisiting the Battle of Los Angeles: February 24, 1942
- Amy on [Retro Bunker] The Railway Dragon (1989)
American Idol Archive
Posted on May 17, 2011 | No CommentsThe biggest news out of Fox of course was the X-Factor coming on as a Fall tent pole. Simon Cowell's new show will prop up Wednesdays and Thursdays, which is likely good news for the Bones franchise.
Posted on May 26, 2010 | 4 CommentsI’ll be honest with you – I stopped writing American Idol recaps several weeks back because the interest wasn’t there from the Pop Bunker readers, and because the interest wasn’t there for me. Idol as a show has passed its prime, and with Simon Cowell’s...
Posted on March 31, 2010 | 2 CommentsYeah, I got one wrong last week. Apparently when I was watching I thought Katie Stevens sounded a lot better than the rest of the world did. Looking back a week later, I can see where people would take issue with the performance. It was...
Posted on March 24, 2010 | 6 CommentsIf you read last week’s American Idol recap, you saw me run down the twelve competitors and give predictions on the final three and who would be eliminated by the call-in vote. If you watched the results show later on that night, you saw those...
Posted on March 17, 2010 | 4 CommentsIf you write a preview, you have to write a recap. Here’s the American Idol Top 12 recap: This week’s theme was “The Rolling Stones”, which ranks pretty high on the trainwreck potential scale. One problem I have with weeks with a specific band’s theme...